Thank you to everyone who participated in Lifeline’s 9th R(un) for One! Once again, Ōnin is proud to have made some noise in support of (un)adopted and its mission — and we’re proud to have such amazing and generous people on team Ōnin! As you may have seen, we had teams running, sharing, donating, and creating awareness in three different markets: Nashville, Atlanta, and Birmingham. Houston also jumped in to support the cause as well.
We had 45 runners, 15 cheerleaders, and 40 donors giving back to this great cause, which yielded $15,000.00 in combined donor and sponsorship dollars. Way to make it happen, team!
Winners in Our Ranks
Team Ōnin not only showed up; in some cases, we showed out:
- Evelyn Dole for coming in at 4th place in her age group
- Katie Sue Dole landing at 1st place in her age group
- Bridget Reese came in at 2nd and Susan Laster came in at 4th in their age group
- CJ Lewis came in at 5th place in his age group
- Derek Reese came in at 2nd in his age group
- Honorable Mentions:
- Jim Weaver
- Tiffany Bishop
- Christina Johnson
- Henry Dole
You can see the full rundown of race results here. Check out a few of our favorite moments below.